Last week, Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) announced the winners of the 2023 Beauty Awards. The awards mark the year’s most innovative products across 35 categories. See which products won.
In other news, Baby Dove, a Unilever brand, unveiled two new product collections: Baby Dove Caring by Nature Collection and Baby Dove Ultra Gentle Foaming Wash Collection.
Also, P&G appointed Freddy Bharucha as the inaugural president of its North American personal care & beauty operations. Bharucha is a veteran P&G leader, with nearly 30 years of experience spanning multiple categories including Beauty, Health, Fabric and Home Care.
Here are our top 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. WSGN & Coloro Name Apricot Crush as Color Of The Year 2024
3. Top 10 Most Popular Skincare Products In 2023—Ranked By Landys Chemist
4. Top 20 Most Successful Celebrity Beauty Brands Of 2023—Ranked by Cosmetify
5. Celebrating the Best in Beauty at The CEW Awards 2023
6. Top Beauty Brands in the US—Ranked By Cosmetify
7. MAC Revamps ‘Back To MAC’ Recycling Program
8. Baby Dove Unveils New Product Collections
9. P&G Names President, North America Personal Care and Beauty Operations
10. Guess Introduces Bella Vita Paradiso Eau De Parfum
Thanks for reading our Breaking News. We’ll have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a great week!