Last week, Hello Bello, a brand of premium, affordable baby and family care products, reached an agreement in principle to be acquired by Hildred Capital Management, a healthcare-focused private equity firm that seeks opportunities to create value in middle-market companies.
In other news, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. voluntarily recalled Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser due to “micro contamination.”
Also, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. reported net sales of $3.52 billion for its first quarter ended September 30, 2023, a decline of 10% from $3.93 billion in the prior year.
Here are our top 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. Top 10 Most Popular Skincare Products In 2023—Ranked By Landys Chemist
3. WSGN & Coloro Name Apricot Crush as Color Of The Year 2024
4. Top 20 Most Successful Celebrity Beauty Brands Of 2023—Ranked by Cosmetify
5. Hello Bello to Be Acquired by Private Equity Firm
6. Johnson & Johnson Recalls Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser
7. Princess Diana’s Pearlescent Manicure Poised for A Resurgence This Autumn
8. SOS Introduces Smart Vending Machines at Ulta Beauty Stores
9. The Estée Lauder Companies Lowers Fiscal 2024 Outlook Amid Slow Recovery in China
10. Natura &Co. In Exclusive Talks to Sell The Body Shop To Aurelius Group
Thanks for reading our Breaking News. We’ll have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a great week!